Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-13-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
Shakenbake158
Enthusiast
Shakenbake158 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wanted: Cheap Ereader

I am looking for an Ereader that I can get for under $75. PM me with anything you have I am interested in everything.
Shakenbake158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You can get a JetBook Mini from NewEgg for $50 (free shipping) or a JetBook for $5 more than your budget @ $80 (free shipping)...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=142537
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2011, 12:12 AM   #3
Shakenbake158
Enthusiast
Shakenbake158 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
You can get a JetBook Mini from NewEgg for $50 (free shipping) or a JetBook for $5 more than your budget @ $80 (free shipping)...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=142537

I was hoping for something with an E-ink screen.
Shakenbake158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:38 AM   #4
Tomoe
Tomoe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakenbake158 View Post
I was hoping for something with an E-ink screen.
Tomoe to the rescue!:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Refurbish.../dp/B004L2LCJQ

$70 for a refurb Sony PRS-300. Good deal.
Tomoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert