Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #181
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
Endless Fear - Adrianne Lee [Suspense/Romantic Suspense

[
I almost bought this the other day.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #182
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay how many books are we talking about? I clear the Kindle app data nightly because of missing covers on books I send during the day. It's a pain to do because you have restart the Kindle each time to get the carousel to display correctly.
umm... around 12K or so?

I have slimmed it down some, by deleting books that are duplicated in new 'freebie' account.

If they would block more than the most recent 5K, as done in the new updates for the eInk Kindles, it should stop it at around 275Mb, which would leave room for apps.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #183
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
umm... around 12K or so?

I have slimmed it down some, by deleting books that are duplicated in new 'freebie' account.

If they would block more than the most recent 5K, as done in the new updates for the eInk Kindles, it should stop it at around 275Mb, which would leave room for apps.
Well it's good to know. I think I just hit 3000 this month so I have awhile to go.

I hope they do fix this as long with the covers issues. It really takes the joy out of using it.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:50 AM   #184
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Berkley-Jove Author and published with Penguin Books, Sandra Worth.

Free at Amazon - The Rose of York: Love & War by Sandra Worth

Quote:
Based on history, this acclaimed trilogy recounts the life of alleged villain Richard III in three stand-alone books. This is the Love Story.

It is fifteenth century England. Like Romeo and Juliet, Richard of Gloucester and Lady Anne Neville are bound by love and swept apart by a family feud that erupts into civil war. Anne’s father, the Kingmaker, forces her to wed Edward of Lancaster.

When Edward is slain in battle, the young lovers expect to marry. Instead, they encounter another devastating obstacle that threatens to part them forever.
This tale of love and war, tragedy and ultimate triumph is the prize-winning debut that launched Sandra Worth’s career. It claims five of the fifteen awards and prizes she has won.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:43 PM   #185
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
re: the kindle archive issues, are they present in the K4? I have been snapping up freebies but I don't want to lose access to my device or wifi because of it. (I haven't hit 3000 yet)
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #186
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

The Rancher and the Rock Star by Lizbeth Selvig $0.99 @ Amazon

I bought this last month.

Any Given Christmas
by Candis Terry $0.99 @ Amazon
Old 09-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #187
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Today's Nook Free Friday book is a romance. A Texan’s Promise by Shelley Gray.
Here is what the Nook blog said about it:

"This first book in Gray’s Heart of a Hero series explores the complex and endearing love that grows between Clayton—a ranch foreman—and the woman he’s sworn to protect from her stepfather’s advances. Clayton isn’t the type of man who can stand idly by and watch the innocent Vanessa become her notorious stepfather’s next victim. So he sweeps her away on a westward journey—pursued by a dangerous man, and growing closer to Vanessa with each mile that passes underfoot."

Here is the link http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/texa...=9781426736766
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #188
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I am pretty new here, so I do not know if anyone knows about RTBooklovers weekly "cheaper by the dozen" blog. It comes out every Thursday. It has deals and also freebies as well. I have found great deals and they are showcased by genre. Here is a link to this weeks list.

http://www.rtbookreviews.com/rt-dail...-book-deals-64
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #189
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
FREE at Amazon:

Dangerous Attractions - Gwyneth Atlee (pseudonym for Colleen Thompson) [Historical Romance-1850's Key West]

Amazon US---Amazon UK

-This book was previously published by Zebra in 2003 under the pseudonym "Colleen Easton".
Quote:
After surviving a shipwreck off the coast of the Florida Keys, Genna Whitworth, a Boston heiress fleeing from scandal in her hometown, gets the surprise of her life when she discovers that her childhood friend, Eli Blaylock is alive and well. Eighteen years before, she thought Blaylock had been killed in the same Seminole Indian attack that had, tragically, taken the life of her father. Now a prominent sea captain, Blaylock helps rescue Genna from the sinking ship - and although he is engaged to be married, both find it increasingly difficult to overlook their growing, and dangerous attraction that is blossoming in the intense, tropical heat.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:58 PM   #190
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FREE at Amazon:

Web of Smoke - Erin Quinn [Romantic Suspense]

Amazon US---Amazon UK

-The author has been published by Berkley.

Quote:
A stranger in the house

He came for her in the night--to that place where she felt most secure. For a brief instant, she was his, but somehow she escaped. Next time, she might not be so lucky.

Everything changed for Christie McCoy when a madman brutally invaded and shattered her world. Now she will never feel safe until she knows who he is and why he wanted to hurt her. . .why he wanted her dead.

Christie must venture into the shadows of her own life--terrified, vulnerable and alone--to unmask the dark assailant who destroyed her dreams and threatens her future....before he comes for her again...
Old 09-14-2012, 07:37 PM   #191
kg3
Guru

FREE at Amazon:

Do or Di - Eileen Cook [Romantic Comedy]

Amazon US---Amazon UK

-The author has been published by Berkley, Simon Pulse, etc.

Quote:
A laugh out loud romantic comedy, from the author of Unpredictable and Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood. Erin Callighan has given up on the idea of a fairy tale romance. Having dated her own version of the Seven Dwarves (including Grumpy and Sleepy), she's letting go of the idea of Prince Charming and settling for Prince Good Enough. Erin’s focused on reaching her dream of having her own talk radio show, even if it means having to temporarily co-host with the annoying “Voice of Seattle”, Colin Stewart. To score points with her station manager, she agrees to be a part of the Positive Partnerships program that matches her with Diana, a troubled pre-teen who swears she's channeling the spirit of the late Princess Diana. She's supposed to be mentoring Diana, but the channeled princess has a lot to teach Erin about love and happily ever after endings.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #192
kg3
Guru

FREE at Amazon:

The Witch Child - Linda Sole [Historical Romance-English Civil War]

Amazon US---Amazon UK

-The author has been published by St. Martin's Press, Random House, Severn House Publishers, etc. and has written more than one hundred novels under various names.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #193
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
re: the kindle archive issues, are they present in the K4? I have been snapping up freebies but I don't want to lose access to my device or wifi because of it. (I haven't hit 3000 yet)
I don't have my baby Kindle registered to my main account, so haven't run into the issue yet.

Amazon claims all new Kindles shipping as of today, forward, will have fixes pre-installed. All others that are still "current" will get fixes (except for the DX).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #194
kg3
Guru

FREE at Amazon:

Maura's Dream - Joel Gross [Historical Fiction/Historical Romance/Turn of the 19th Century-Irish Immigrant to America]

Amazon US---Amazon UK

-This book was originally published by Signet in 1982.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #195
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free at Amazon:

Coming Home US DE by Leslie Kelly. This novel appears to be self-published, but the author has written numerous books for Harlequin. I like her books a lot!

Quote:
Veterinarian Nicole Ross has a thriving practice, a son she adores, and a happy life. But when she has to fly to her sick father's bedside, she comes face to face with the man who broke her heart so many years ago.

Wyatt Clayton has come a long way from his bad-boy youth and now runs his family ranch. Still, seeing Nicole again rocks his world and causes him to remember those crazy-wild days when they'd been reckless young lovers.

Despite themselves, Nicole and Wyatt find those passionate sparks still erupt whenever they're together. But will they have a future when they learn the truth about what has kept them apart for so long?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote