Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-17-2016, 04:41 PM   #1
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
INTO THE OUT--interstellar adventure by Stephen Goldin

I’m very proud to announce Into the Out, my first new science fiction novel in two years. Told through a series of letters, it’s a space opera adventure about a group of high school students on a field trip in the California desert, They come across a long-buried spaceship that suddenly takes off with them aboard, and they have to learn to cooperate to survive this unexpected journey into the unknown. The book will be officially published on August 6. You can read a long sample of it online here. (Follow this link, then click "Preview."

The ebook edition is available for pre-order at the special introductory price of only $0.99. It can be ordered from:
The special price will last from now through publication weekend, August 7. After that, the price will go up to its official $4.99, so now is the best time to buy it. I hope you’ll enjoy this new space opera adventure.
Attached Images

Last edited by sgoldin; 08-15-2016 at 07:19 PM.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 04:25 PM   #2
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Out of the park

A woman (whom I've never met) wrote to me after reading the online sample of Into the Out: "Stephen Goldin - you knocked another one out of the ballpark!"

I've long since given up blushing with maidenly modesty. I'll simply point out for anyone who's interested the URL for the sample in my previous post and let other people form their own conclusions. And I'll remind you there's still time to get the ebook at its special preorder price of $0.99.

Pleasant reading!
Old 07-31-2016, 05:09 PM   #3
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Only 1 week left to take advantage of the special pre-publication price of $0.99 for Into the Out. After that, the price rises to its normal $4.99. Major savings if you pre-order the book due out on August 6.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:34 AM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
SOLD! I enjoyed the long sample so much, I want to know what comes next!
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:12 PM   #5
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it. You'll find out the rest this Saturday. (Or whenever your TBR list lets you get around to it!)

Pleasant reading!
Old 08-08-2016, 08:14 PM   #6
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Into the Out debuted at #63 in its particular Amazon category, so it started with some initial popularity. The 99-cent sale will be over very shortly, so now is definitely the time to take advantage of it.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:45 PM   #7
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

First review

The first review for Into the Out has come in, and it's 5-stars. I hope you'll check it out.

There's also a new site where you can read a preview or buy an ebook copy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Last edited by sgoldin; 08-15-2016 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:21 PM   #8
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

More great reviews

Here are 3 more great reviews for Into the Out.

"I've read SF since a young age and this is the kind of novel that drew me into the genre and keeps me coming back for more! Highly recommended!"--T. Jackson King Complete review

"As usual, Goldin delivers in this excellent space adventure."--Linell Jeppsen Complete review

"I really liked this book. It was fun; it reminded me of stories i read in my early teens when I discovered science fiction - Heinlein, Norton - combined with The Goonies."--Lizzie Complete review

Tags
aliens, interstellar, space adventure, space opera, spaceship