Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
K.E. Owen
Kindle Author
K.E. Owen began at the beginning.

Device: iPad (nook, Kindle, kobo, etc.)
New on Kindle! - Through All Things: A Tale of Love, Magick and Quantum Entanglement

Hello, all!

May I humbly suggest my new novel, Through All Things: A Tale of Love, Magick and Quantum Entanglement for your reading pleasure? It has humor, magic, witches, romance, quantum mechanics, wit, joy, danger, food, love, puns, adventure, mystery, and even a little nudity (but you can shield your eyes on that page if it offends you).

It's available exclusively for Kindle, which means you can read it on Amazon Kindle or any of the Kindle apps for PC, Mac, iOS, or other tablets/phones/what-have-you.

Here's the blurb:
Two people in love are separated by terrible tragedy and find out that the universe may be a little more complex than they originally believed. Is what they're experiencing magick, science, or time travel? Are they seeing ghosts, visions or are they just going crazy? A mystery unfolds as worlds collide, friendships are forged, and true love is put to the test.

Is death always final, or can tragic endings be changed after all? And what does all this have to do with time? Wilder Weiss and Delilah Black will soon discover that sometimes magick and science are indistinguishable from one another.

Only $2.99 right now!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005EOT8SC

Read! Enjoy! Come on back and tell me what you thought of it! And thanks for checking out my shameless promotion!

Last edited by K.E. Owen; 08-11-2011 at 11:50 AM.
K.E. Owen is offline   Reply With Quote