Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
markjoseph
markjoseph began at the beginning.

Device: nook kindle
Permissions in epub...

Hi All,

Adobe Digital Editions tells me anyone is permitted to read, copy and print my epub book. Is that recommended? If not, what's a good program to re-set these and what should they be? Does Nook take care of this after I upload? Thanks in advance. markjoseph
www.thewordgang.com
markjoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjoseph View Post
Hi All,

Adobe Digital Editions tells me anyone is permitted to read, copy and print my epub book. Is that recommended?
Yes.

The only alternative is DRM, and it's no alternative at all.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert