Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-19-2021, 12:46 AM   #1
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Kobo Clara HD stuck in "restoring" loop

I have a Kobo Clara HD stuck in a "restoring" loop.

I tried to do a hard reset (after charging for 2 hours) and no luck. I also tried the "MICRO SD CARD FIRMWARE FIX" from this thread and using the latest Kobo Mark 7 firmware from the MobileRead wiki and no dice, same "restoring" loop.

If a kind soul could share an sdcard image from a Kobo Clara HD so I could reimage the entire card, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 12:54 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
...aaaand of course I found that there exist firmware image request threads (like this one) mere minutes after creating this thread.

I'll just go post over there then.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert