Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-21-2021, 07:06 PM   #1
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
FBReader issue

Hi, I don't see a specific FBReader forum so I'm posting here and hoping someone has a solution. So here goes...

I've noticed that chapters are prefaced with the chapter title ONE PAGE PER LETTER. So for example "Chapter 1" will be preceded by 9 pages (C, H, A, P etc.). Needless to say this is very annoying.

Can this be fixed? I don't see a relevant setting.
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 02:46 PM   #2
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clittle View Post
Hi, I don't see a specific FBReader forum so I'm posting here and hoping someone has a solution. So here goes...

I've noticed that chapters are prefaced with the chapter title ONE PAGE PER LETTER. So for example "Chapter 1" will be preceded by 9 pages (C, H, A, P etc.). Needless to say this is very annoying.

Can this be fixed? I don't see a relevant setting.
I used FBReader a lot in the past, prior to switching to another app, and never had that issue. It sounds like a problem with that individual book.

Are these .epubs? How does it behave with other books?

I just tried it with 2 epubs, and it works as expected.

Last edited by VelvetElvis; 12-28-2021 at 03:35 PM.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote