Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-24-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
Nigelinspain
Nigelinspain began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Attributed expected?????

Hi,

I have been using the html code <a name=“toc”> at the front of my table of contents which has always worked fine and never been questions.

But yesterday I got an error message come up when I went to validate the epub file saying attribute expected, or expected attribute and directing me to the above code.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the above code and what I need to do to put it right and make it validate please.

Thanks
Nigel
Nigelinspain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I believe that you can not use the name attribute with <a>. You need to use id instead in epubs. <a id="toc">
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert