Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
internalaudit
internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question Questions on the Moon Reader, Calibre Companion and Drop Box combo.

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the epub/pdf scene.

I just picked up Moon+ Reader Pro at 50% off a few days ago.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bnJlYWRlcnAiXQ..

One of the features is:
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.

Does this mean I am able to sync my ebooks between my pc (running Calibre) and any of my android devices running Moon Reader by using Drop Box?

I'm also considering purchasing Calibre Companion but am not sure if the Drop Box syncing will make it redundant:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...JlYW5kcm9pZCJd

I know the amount is a pittance but wondering what other CC features will be useful or if Drop Box can do all that.

Thank you.
internalaudit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
internalaudit
internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
LOL, I'll just take the plunge and purchase CC and figure all this out seeing how so many of you recommend CC. :P
internalaudit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert