Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Robeson, Kenneth: Savage 5 - Pirates of the Pacific. V1. 13 June 2012

Doc Savage Book 5 - Pirates of the Pacific
by Kenneth Robeson (1933)

Lester Dent (October 12, 1904 – March 11, 1959) was a prolific pulp fiction author, best known as the creator and main author of the series of novels about the superhuman scientist and adventurer, Doc Savage. The 159 novels written over 16 years were credited to the house name Kenneth Robeson. (Wiki)

Synopsis:
Not ships but nations are the prey of the sinister Oriental mastermind Tom-Too. Only Doc Savage and his daring crew stand a chance of saving the World from this figure of Evil and his lethal legions. On land and sea in the weirdest corners of the wide World, Doc and his friends plunge into their wildest adventure against their most dangerous foe!

Note:
This edition does not include any artwork or illustrations from published works.

Conversion with thanks using BookCreator 3.05.03

Last edited by GeorgeH; 06-14-2012 at 01:36 PM.
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
John Bee
John Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toys

Device: Coby Kyros, Kobo Glo
I used to own most of these in book form many years ago. And now thanks to you, I will now be able to read them again, on my ereader.

Thank You!
John Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bee View Post
I used to own most of these in book form many years ago. And now thanks to you, I will now be able to read them again, on my ereader.

Thank You!
You're welcome Pulp fiction at its finest. I recall getting in trouble in school more than once back in the 60's for reading one or another of these books instead of the boring material the teacher wanted us to read.
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:30 AM   #4
John Bee
John Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toysJohn Bee shares his or her toys

Device: Coby Kyros, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeH View Post
You're welcome Pulp fiction at its finest. I recall getting in trouble in school more than once back in the 60's for reading one or another of these books instead of the boring material the teacher wanted us to read.
The end of the 60's was the end of high school for me. I got into Doc Savage in the 70's.

That is a looong time ago!
John Bee is offline   Reply With Quote