Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 02-05-2016, 11:35 PM   #1
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Exclamation Marvin crashes on Index/ ToC links of some ePub books - How do I debug?

Marvin crashes on Index/ ToC links of some ePub books - How do I debug?

It's an old Jailbroken 1st/ 2nd Gen iPad
Marvin 2.5.4

- If there is a error/ debug log inside some folders that Kevin might have pointed to back in the day when he was taking/ looking at peoples error reports?

- If I can figured out if its the ePub or the version of Marvin that's crashing.

- Ask how to fix the epub or figure out how to Up to a newer Marvin or Gerty.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 02:12 PM   #2
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I'm not sure if this is what you mean (and you probably already know) but in Settings/Marvin there is a "Send debug info" option. I don't know if it'll have anything of interest for you.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote