Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
sylviebi
Connoisseur
sylviebi is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle, DSi xl, 3DS, iPod, Playbbok
Tried the Kobo and I'm glad I picked the Kindle!

So I was in Coles book store and noticed they had a new Kobo display. It had the Kobo touch and Kobo colour. I checked them both out and I am happy that I bought the Kindle 3 (keyboard). The books were slow to open and they weren't even full books. Just the first few pages so I can imagine that a full book would have been slower to open. Also my touch is not the Midas Touch and had do often tap the screen twice to get the page to turn... annoying... and it seemed to turn slowly. I didn't have the kindle right next to it so I may be wrong here and a little prejudiced cause I love my kindle...
Just my opinion and wanted to share...
sylviebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I hadn't had any real issues with the Kobo my brother had. I prefer my Kindle, easily. But, the Kobo is still a fine choice for an ereader.

Glad to see that you enjoy your Kindle, though. An ereader is an ereader.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #3
David58117
Groupie
David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, K4NT (To Wife), Nook ST, NSTG
I wonder how updated the kobo was..
David58117 is offline   Reply With Quote