Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-29-2008, 04:43 AM   #31
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I think I've already closed the deal with Rontonio, unless he has several. I'm very excited..
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:46 PM   #32
Rontonio
Rontonio began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Sorry, Revfish, Seajewel already closed the deal.
Rontonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #33
revfish
The Pastor of Disaster
revfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-650, Apple iPad 3 64GB Wifi
That I see. I will just have to keep an eye out. It does suck that I work evenings so I miss a lot of stuff getting posted on the many forums I am on.
revfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:15 AM   #34
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Sorry, revfish Keep looking, there have got to be more people who don't need their default covers.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:25 AM   #35
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
I imagine i will be getting a leather cover or a light cover so my brown original may be available, Ill let you have first dibs when the time comes revfish
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2008, 08:17 AM   #36
revfish
The Pastor of Disaster
revfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-650, Apple iPad 3 64GB Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
I imagine i will be getting a leather cover or a light cover so my brown original may be available, Ill let you have first dibs when the time comes revfish

I appreciate the offer but I am looking for a blue one. I know there was someone looking for a tan one as well.

Sorry about that.
revfish is offline   Reply With Quote