Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Question about 'Wicked' at Fictionwise

I am interested in egtting this with my micropay. I love this book but had issues with the physical copies (green dye everywhere!) Anyway, the description says it comes with lots of 'ebook extras' but does not specify what they are. Any ideas?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I am interested in egtting this with my micropay. I love this book but had issues with the physical copies (green dye everywhere!) Anyway, the description says it comes with lots of 'ebook extras' but does not specify what they are. Any ideas?
Is this the book you mean?

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Packed with eBook extras, including the original classic, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, by L. Frank Baum, and the Reader's Group Guide.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Seem like those would be the extras? OR some of them.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
If you want it, just get it. Then the "bonuses" will be a happy surprise!

BTW, that's one book that I keep almost buying but get distracted by scifi and take it out of the cart. Some day...
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #4
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
E-book extras can include author interviews, reading group guides, previews of the author's next book (or sometimes an excerpt from an author writing the same genre), or was noted above even something in the public domain packaged with the book. As noted by DixieGal, if you buy it for the book, the rest won't disappoint and may offer a pleasant surprise.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote