Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
barium
Connoisseur
barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: None
Content server - rescan frequency (please disregard)

How often does the content server update its list of books? Is there a way to force a rescan whenever a book is added to the library?

Last edited by barium; 02-25-2013 at 11:09 PM.
barium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
barium
Connoisseur
barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Oops, it seems that the content server does update as soon as a book is added.

For some reason, Stanza only shows content server updates if the server is stopped and restarted. I had only been checking for updates using Stanza. When I access the server using the web interface, I see new books on the server as soon as they are added to the library.

This may not be the best place to ask, but does anyone have any ideas for workarounds for the Stanza issue? I have no idea why it might require content server restarts to see new books.

Last edited by barium; 02-26-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Advert
Old 02-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
barium
Connoisseur

I tried connecting to the content server using a different OPDS client (QuickReader for iOS), and it had the same issue as Stanza. Does anyone else have this issue?