Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Free $3 Amazon MP3 Voucher - Today (7-5) Only

Free Voucher for $3 to Spend at Amazon MP3 -- 05 Jul Only

Quote:
When summer hits and the weather's nice, you'd love nothing more than another day off work. If that's a long shot, consider today's deal the next best thing. Start grooving when you grab a free voucher for $3 to spend on music at Amazon MP3.
This offer is from AmazonLocal. Not all areas have the offer, so use the link above. Anyone (US only) with an Amazon account is eligible. This offer expires today or while quantities last, whichever comes first. Chances are this offer will "sell out" by noon Pacific Time.

Details

• Voucher will expire if not used toward a purchase at Amazon MP3 by July 12, 2012
• Voucher is valid for a $3 credit to spend on any album(s) or song(s) in the Amazon MP3 Store; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for any purchase beyond $3, plus applicable taxes
• Credit may be used toward the purchase of multiple songs or albums; after July 12, 2012, any remaining balance will be forfeited
• Available only to U.S. customers
• Limit 1 voucher per customer
• Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
• You may need to have, or download from Amazon, MP3 software in order to purchase certain Amazon MP3 products
• Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value
• Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
• Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-05-2012 at 07:20 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
redbees
Enthusiast
redbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Paperwhite 2, Nexus 7
Thanks, tubemonkey! I can use this.
redbees is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbees View Post
Thanks, tubemonkey! I can use this.

I just picked up two more classical albums - Beethoven and Grieg. Got both of them for free (a previous $1 credit + today's $3 credit).

I'm working on getting the entire series of:
I now have Beethoven, Grieg, Mozart, and Tchaikovsky. Eight more to go.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
replica145
Bake 'Em Away Toys
replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW (Books) & iPad 3 (Comics)
Woop! Thank ya kindly
replica145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
Birdly
Birdly began at the beginning.

Device: nook, kindle
Thank you for posting this!
Birdly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I've found a number of attractive jazz items for about $3.99, but haven't found much at closer to $3.00.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #7
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
so this can be used in conjunction with another amazon mp3 offer? i believe their offer of a $2 off a $5 album if bought from KF is still available
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #8
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
so this can be used in conjunction with another amazon mp3 offer?
Looks like it. I had a $1 credit (from who knows where) and coupled it with today's $3 credit.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #9
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

great, thanks
Old 07-06-2012, 03:11 AM   #10
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
so this can be used in conjunction with another amazon mp3 offer? i believe their offer of a $2 off a $5 album if bought from KF is still available
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Looks like it. I had a $1 credit (from who knows where) and coupled it with today's $3 credit.
Thanks for the tip! I haven't used that offer yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I've found a number of attractive jazz items for about $3.99, but haven't found much at closer to $3.00.
Well, dunno if you'll find anything you like but there is a $2.99 soundtrack sale. From that list, I quite enjoy my worn out copy of the City of Angels soudtrack, as it has quite an interesting variety: Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, John Lee Hooker, then Alanis Morissette...
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:43 AM   #11
wyndslash
Wizard

since this is going to last until the 12th, i'm gonna wait and see what next week's deals are before spending my $3. i quite enjoyed their gold box deal of the day the other day when they offered up the best selling albums for $0.99 each! quite a steal
Old 07-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #12
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Well, dunno if you'll find anything you like but there is a $2.99 soundtrack sale. From that list, I quite enjoy my worn out copy of the City of Angels soudtrack, as it has quite an interesting variety: Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, John Lee Hooker, then Alanis Morissette...
I got Rock of Ages.

Funny, the other day I got a one dollar credit for downloading a free Android app, and they had a 99 cent album sale, now a get a $3 credit and they have a $2.99 album sale...you'd think they planned this somehow....
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #13
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I got Rock of Ages.

Funny, the other day I got a one dollar credit for downloading a free Android app, and they had a 99 cent album sale, now a get a $3 credit and they have a $2.99 album sale...you'd think they planned this somehow....
Yes, with a penny left over in each case so you'd spend more. I had a $3 credit the other day (one from the App of the Day), then bought two 99 cent albums (which they charged $1.99 each for. They realized the mistake and said they were issuing a $1 credit for each album to make up for it. When I entered this $3 voucher, I noticed I had $2 MP3, $2 Video, and $2 downloadable games credits. I can only assume they felt REALLY bad about the extra dollar overcharge.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #14
wyndslash
Wizard

the 99 cent sale was really yummy. can't wait until they do it again with older albums. pays to wait.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:08 AM   #15
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Yes, with a penny left over in each case so you'd spend more. I had a $3 credit the other day (one from the App of the Day), then bought two 99 cent albums (which they charged $1.99 each for. They realized the mistake and said they were issuing a $1 credit for each album to make up for it. When I entered this $3 voucher, I noticed I had $2 MP3, $2 Video, and $2 downloadable games credits. I can only assume they felt REALLY bad about the extra dollar overcharge.
Be aware that you do indeed have only $2 of credit. That just means you can use it on any of those types of digital media.
They gave you a general $2 digital credit, not an MP3-only credit.
Once you spend $2 on any of those things, you'll see it disappear from all the fields.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote