Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-01-2012, 03:11 AM   #21151
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Sadly, I must take the win away from you for now. I didn't have a big meal, but I did have a few pieces of Dove chocolate...and it was yummy!
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:13 AM   #21152
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I take back the win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #21153
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I, once again, take the win from the mouse dressed in clothing from a long-ago era.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:27 AM   #21154
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll have you know that my outfit is new. Admittedly, the styling might be a little old fashioned. But it is elegant.

I win.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:41 AM   #21155
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

I'm not sure about elegant. Your clothing does bear a similarity to that of the Third Doctor, especially the ruffles. My own clothing choices are far from elegant, they are rather plain and monochrome (for me wear any green, as you do, or any other color would be a shocking).

The monochrome win is mine.
Advert
Old 10-01-2012, 03:42 AM   #21156
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I'm not sure about elegant. Your clothing does bear a similarity to that of the Third Doctor, especially the ruffles. My own clothing choices are far from elegant, they are rather plain and monochrome (for me wear any green, as you do, or any other color would be a shocking).
I hate to have to be the one to break it to you, Solly, but you're not wearing any clothes at all.

I win.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:48 AM   #21157
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I hate to have to be the one to break it to you, Solly, but you're not wearing any clothes at all.

I win.
Actually, although the cyber me doesn't wear clothing, the real me dresses as I described.

Still, I win.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #21158
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Good [insert correct time zone day part here] everyone.

Did I see a mention of Dove chocolate? yummy [must go shopping tomorrow for Dove Chocolate].

I win.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:01 AM   #21159
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Good [insert correct time zone day part here] to you too, dreams.

I win.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:05 AM   #21160
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Good [insert correct time zone day part here] everyone.

Did I see a mention of Dove chocolate? yummy [must go shopping tomorrow for Dove Chocolate].

I win.
Yes, I mentioned it. In fact, I have a bag of Dove milk chocolate (was largely full, now almost empty) next to my keyboard. I'm ready in case the sudden need for chocolate strikes...like right now!

*Solitaire1 has a piece of Dove milk chocolate.*

That's as good as a win!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:17 AM   #21161
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
*Solitaire1 has a piece of Dove milk chocolate.*

That's as good as a win!
That's fortunate.

I win.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:19 AM   #21162
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I win.

But if you hand over the chocolate, I will abdicate in your favor.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:21 AM   #21163
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
I win.

But I don't have any chocolate!

Hmm.. but you no longer have the win, so that's OK.

I win.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:35 AM   #21164
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
I win.

No! No! A thousand times no! The chocolate is mine...my precioussss!

Besides, it now gone, I finished off the bag during the time between my last post and this one. Now I'm sad...I guess I'll have to go to the grocery store and stock up once again.

Once again the chocolate shall be mine! Oh yes, it will be mine!

As the win now is!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #21165
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
No! No! A thousand times no! The chocolate is mine...my precioussss!

Besides, it now gone,
Pity. Then I shall have to win without recompense.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!