Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
fidaraya
fidaraya began at the beginning.

Device: PB360
Device Hang

Help! I got my PB360 on January 2011. My device hang all the time (I always get this after the 50th page or so) I had to turn off/on to restart. At times, I have to reset the device. Is this normal?

The annoying part is, after I get the device restart, the page does not captured at the last page read, It went to the previous bookmarked page. How can I solve this?
fidaraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Which version of the firmware are you running?
Which reader app?
The most stable versions are 14.2 (for pretty much everybody) and 15.2 (for some of us).
15.1 seems to have caused trouble for a lot of people and 15.3 is still in beta and incomplete.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2011, 02:35 AM   #3
fidaraya
fidaraya began at the beginning.

Device: PB360
My PB360 is running on W101.15.1.
Reader application: meaning? If u talking abt the file im using mostly Epub, pdf, doc and rtf.

I hope I've answer ur Qs right coz I'm relatively new in this e-reader tech

Is this mean I should upgrade to 15.2?
fidaraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:11 AM   #4
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Your best bet is to downgrade to version 14.2. That has all the features you need to read books, and is VERY stable.

Version 15.3 has a few nice options, but may not be stable on your device.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote