Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
w7sg599
w7sg599 began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab
Whispersync for the Galaxy Tab

Hi all,

Working on the Kindle app for the Galaxy Tab. Would like to access my books and use the Whispersync function. I haven't been able to figure it out.

Anyone gone through the motions?

Thanks,

Forrest
w7sg599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by w7sg599 View Post
Hi all,

Working on the Kindle app for the Galaxy Tab. Would like to access my books and use the Whispersync function. I haven't been able to figure it out.

Anyone gone through the motions?

Thanks,

Forrest
Hi,
it's working flawlessly for me. I didn't have to do anything at all.
Kindle on Galaxy Tab, iPad and my 2 Kindles (DX + 3) does sync without any problems.
Just download them from your archive. They all get synced and you can continue from where you've been in the respective books.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
It doesn't work for side loaded books though, unless you do some tweaking of the metadata. There is a thread or two around here that talks about it.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote