Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
Harden Taylor
Harden Taylor began at the beginning.

Device: none
e-book - A Cerulean Hug

Dear Reader,
I strongly believe you will find my five-star ebook A Cerulean Hugwell worth your time to read. You can follow the link above to its Smashwords page where you will find it on sale till the end of July 2012 at the absurd price of $0.00 - a situation demanded by the savage realities of the burgeoning ebook business. If you "buy" my book, read it and especially if you comment on it, I will be overjoyed. After all, despite all the time, pain and sleeplessness I put into the writing and illustrating, it was a satisfying enterprise. Below is a short blurb about my book.
NOTE: Although A Cerulean Hug is classified as an "adult" book, it is not erotica by any stretch of the imagination.
Thank you for your attention.
Best regards, John Harden Taylor

This lonely voyage was to be her grand and unique adventure of discovery, perhaps the greatest single step toward understanding the possibilities of life ever taken by human beings. Yet betrayal and human error in combination forced her to make a bitter choice between the pain, risk and loss of survival on the one hand and the relief and certainty of death on the other.
Harden Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, female hero, fiction, literature, science