Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Whichbook

Whichbook is a completely new way to find books you might like to read. Whichbook lets you build a description of the kind of books you like and then matches that description against the books in the database.

Your description can be built either on a choice of moods, or on specific plot elements. The books that most closely match your requirements are then returned as a list.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:29 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
interesting idea. thanks for the website.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2009, 08:25 AM   #3
Libby Cone
scribbler
Libby Cone doesn't litterLibby Cone doesn't litterLibby Cone doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Whichbook is a completely new way to find books you might like to read. Whichbook lets you build a description of the kind of books you like and then matches that description against the books in the database.
What a great site! I don't know if there is one like it in the US. I tried to connect to the openlibraries link, but it was under construction. How would an author connect to whichbook to suggest a title?
Libby Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Cone View Post
What a great site! I don't know if there is one like it in the US. I tried to connect to the openlibraries link, but it was under construction. How would an author connect to whichbook to suggest a title?
They have a feedback link on their site, guess you could send them an e-mail and ask them.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:41 AM   #5
Libby Cone
scribbler
Libby Cone doesn't litterLibby Cone doesn't litterLibby Cone doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Oh! I completely missed it! Isent her an email.
Libby Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Great site! I got two or three books which I won't buy, due to having waaaay too may to read right now, but somehting to look forward to!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:26 PM   #7
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Great site! I got two or three books which I won't buy, due to having waaaay too may to read right now, but somehting to look forward to!
That's what your Kindle is for, silly!! You send a sample of the book to your Kindle -- and then, when you have time to start reading the sample (and you actually like it), you buy it then. Saves money over buying books in advance and never getting around to being in the right mood.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote