Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 05-29-2013, 01:21 AM   #1
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Angry How do I show my desired cover?

I have a little problem that's just irritating the heck out of me... Although the cover in calibre shows the desired cover, and calibre shows that cover on the book, and my Paperwhite shows the correct cover, on my Kindle Fire, it shows the current cover from Amazon.

four similar and one odd covers

Is there a way to show the desired cover instead of the orange one? I've tried deleting the book, turning off the wireless and pushing the book to the Fire again, but I still get the same results. Is the Amazon cover being cached somewhere?

Thanks,
Andy
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote