Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #61
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Roth2006,

Thanks. Glad you enjoy looking at covers. I love playing with the art, and bought the originals at Istockphotos, then added the graphics and resized them.

Have fun at Mobileread. I see you're new here.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #62
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks to Mobilreaders

The Free give-away of The Necromancer was such a success. Over 17,000 were downloaded. It reached #3 in horror>occult, #3 in suspense thriller over at Amazon.

I hope you all enjoyed the novel.

Pam
Old 02-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #63
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - Book of The Day

The Necromancer - Book of the Day - Kindle Fire Department

Here's the link: http://fireapps.blogspot.com/2012/02...ok-of-day.html

(The Kindle Fire Department has all kinds of neat apps for the Kindle Fire.)

Thanks to everyone for looking,
Pam
Old 02-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #64
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - at 5-Star Books

The Necromancer was selected to be in the category of Paranormal over at 5-Star Books.

They pick the books they think are deserving in 12 different categories.

Here's the link:

http://5starsbook.com/Paranormal.php

Thanks for looking,
Pam
Old 03-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #65
PamelaMary
Guru

Free - The Necromancer

The Necromancer is free until 12:00 tonight.

A complete paranormal novel. The setting is Hawaii. A woman is in jeopardy from a wickedly handsome and dangerous Necromancer.

Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/The-Necromance...3&sr=1-1-fkmr0
Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDGVM
Old 03-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #66
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer in UK
#9 in Books > Fiction > Horror > Occult
#21 in Books > Fiction > Horror > Thrillers
#30 in Books > Fiction > Romance > Thrillers & Suspense

UK link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDGVM

In the US Store
#28 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult
#98 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror

Hope you'll try it,
Pam
Old 03-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #67
PamelaMary
Guru

UK Review

Abridged because it's a long review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to recommend this good story!
By carocaro (Middle of the UK) - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)

There's witchcraft, rape, murder, drugs, rites, rituals & unexplained power from Omar & his followers. There's gradual realisation & awareness with Michelle, her new friends & colleagues, that the mysterious fast paced events that involve Omar & his followers show they are powerful, dangerous enemies that need defeating. Pamela M Richter is a comparatively new indie author whose work within this paranormal theme shows considerable promise.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #68
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - Review by author Shirley Blane

5.0 out of 5 stars A fast paced exciting story, 3 Dec 2011
By Mrs. S. A. Blane "Author of The Widow's Reven... (in UK) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)

I don't have to describe the plot of this book, it has been done by other reviewers. But I do have to say that the author has written a fast paced story with strong characters and a wonderful setting. All the romance and beauty of Hawaii is here, together with characters one warms to and evil characters one hates and fears. Michelle, our heroine, struggles back from an event in her life that would have permanently crippled most woman. Indeed, it seems to have caused her damage that she is still having trouble coping with. During the course of this book, however, she fights her demons, both physically and emotionally and wins through. This author writes with authority, whether describing a traumatic emotional event, a physical challenge (the swim through the waves to Kauai, helping to drag the professor to the beach is vivid and graphic) or a love scene. Her scenes are never over-done but the action is always authentic. One wanted a happy ending after the suspense of wondering if the evil Omar would win, and that is exactly what one got. This is the sort of book that leaves you thinking about the characters long after you turn the final page. I eagerly await the fourth book by this talented writer and urge you to read all her titles, each one very different, but all fast moving page turners.

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDGVM
Old 04-18-2012, 06:23 PM   #69
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer at 5-Star Books

The Necromancer is featured in the Paranormal Category

I'm pretty excited about this because they choose novels they decide deserve recognition is several categories. They don't even tell the author their book is on the site. My friend author Thomas Amo told me I was on the site.

http://5starsbook.com/Paranormal.php

Thanks for looking,
Pam

Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004AYDGVM
Old 04-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #70
PamelaMary
Guru

New Review

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY enjoyed this paranormal read..., April 17, 2012
By Heidi_g (Spokane, WA USA) - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase

The best books leave you "missing" the characters when the book is done. By the time I got finished with The Necromancer by P.M. Richter, I wanted more of Michelle, Nakamura, and Heather. Many books about witches and paganism rely on cliches; I found the characters and the plot in the Necromancer contemporary and fresh. The Hawaii location was a welcome touch and I absolutely LOVED little Lucifer! If you enjoy the darker side of paranormal, I highly recommend this read.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #71
PamelaMary
Guru

UK review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!
By Black Rose (Wales)
I really enjoyed this book. It's a good mix of paranormal, romance and action/thriller. All the characters are likeable but my favourite was Michelle - her character developed throughout the book. It's a well-told story - I was totally engrossed, I wanted to know what would happen next.

I would recommend this book very highly! It was a captivating read that had me hooked right up to the last page.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #72
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - at ENT - Book of The Day

THE NECROMANCER - BOOK OF THE DAY
AT EREADER NEWS TODAY

CLICKS AND LIKES FROM MOBILEREADERS ARE SURE APPRECIATED!
http://ereadernewstoday.com/

Thanks, Pam

Old 06-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #73
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - Paranormal/Suspense -UK Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!
By Black Rose (Wales) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. It's a good mix of paranormal, romance and action/thriller. All the characters are likeable but my favourite was Michelle - her character developed throughout the book. It's a well-told story - I was totally engrossed, I wanted to know what would happen next.

I would recommend this book very highly! It was a captivating read that had me hooked right up to the last page.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #74
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer - Book of The Day

The Necromancer is BOTD

Ereader IQ http://www.ereaderiq.com/

Paranormal Suspense. The location is Hawaii, where evil is stalking a woman. Will the dark side win?

Old 07-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #75
PamelaMary
Guru

Cover change for The Necromancer

I made a slight change in graphics for The Necromancer.

Here's the link if you'd like to see it:

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...500x1860-1.jpg

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
Pam