Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
Guyon
Guyon began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
calibre sending to wrong place

I am using a Nook Color
When Send to device Main memory on my Nook Color it goes to the correct spot which is:
Nook Color/My files/Books.

But when I Send to device Storage card A, (it goes to the card), but sends it to:
Storage Card/ Root
instead of
Storage Card/My files /Books

Is this a bug?
Guyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Are the books on the SD card able to be read by the device?

calibre will only put books into a specific directory if it is required by the device. If the Nook Color can read the files on the SD card then this is by design.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
But when I Send to device Storage card A, (it goes to the card), but sends it to:
Storage Card/ Root
instead of
Storage Card/My files /Books
If the Nook color requires a specific directory on the SD card it will be a first among all the readers that calibre supports.

Does the manual direct the Nook Color owners to create said directory on the SD card?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote