Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #46
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Can't do animation, but here's a picture to keep you going

That'll do...

-MJ (Ron Paul!)
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #47
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Ohhh, it's a WHITE ninja. Are they the good ones?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #48
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Well, it's a pagan ninja pandorg. They wear white for mourning.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #49
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What do they wear in the evening?
Old 04-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #50
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
What do they wear in the evening?
A tasteful off the shoulder A-line cocktail dress with stiletto heels.
Advert
Old 04-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #51
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Ahh, right. A bit like this, huh? (Tastefully rucked up, for a fight)
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #52
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Ahh, right. A bit like this, huh? (Tastefully rucked up, for a fight)
*Grooowl* Lapses into typical-male behaviour It's in the DNA I tells ya, the DNA!!!
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #53
pshrynk

Well, that's way better than a pagan ninja pandorg!
Old 04-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #54
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Well, that's way better than a pagan ninja pandorg!
Puts me in mind of Neo-Nazi Buddhist Poodles. (And, no, I didn't make that up, it was part of a radio ad ages ago.)
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #55
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Puts me in mind of Neo-Nazi Buddhist Poodles. (And, no, I didn't make that up, it was part of a radio ad ages ago.)
That makes quite a picture in the mind!
Old 04-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #56
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
That makes quite a picture in the mind!
I know. I was a little disappointed at the time (about 1992 ...) that the local Buddhist temple made a bit of a stink about the ad. They thought it portrayed them in a bad light.

Really?? As if the Neo-Nazi Poodles portion of the ad didn't make it clear it was intended as a joke??

Honestly, I was with my lama when that ad came on the radio, and I thought we were both going to wet ourselves laughing.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #57
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Wow! Popped in on this thread because it might be about the pitfalls of 'pirates' in the ebook world. But NOOOOO...I guess I'll lose karma for even mentioning this because it will count as hijacking the thread back to an ebook topic.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #58
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
Wow! Popped in on this thread because it might be about the pitfalls of 'pirates' in the ebook world. But NOOOOO...I guess I'll lose karma for even mentioning this because it will count as hijacking the thread back to an ebook topic.
The pitfalls you say? Please elaborate
Old 04-03-2009, 05:58 PM   #59
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
Pffft ..... like you could ever lose karma points for hijacking. Much less for hijacking a thread in the Lounge (which is for threads unrelated to e-books). Not to mention that it's already way to silly to be affected by anyone with even a single serious bone in their body. Does anyone know if Cthulhu has any bones? And where has he been lately??
Old 04-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #60
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Pffft ..... like you could ever lose karma points for hijacking. Much less for hijacking a thread in the Lounge (which is for threads unrelated to e-books). Not to mention that it's already way to silly to be affected by anyone with even a single serious bone in their body. Does anyone know if Cthulhu has any bones? And where has he been lately??
I gave karma points for that very act