bcogh50 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hi

Just got my ebook reader. Learning all about it
bcogh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi to you too. Tell us a bit about yourself and what you read. Also, you should put your location into your profile... be as specific (City name) or as generic (Country or even continent) so at least we get an idea where you are from when you post.

Welcome to MobileRead.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
witchy
witchy began at the beginning.

Device: Clie(MobiPocket format), iTouch(hopefully)
Hello :)

I'm new here also. Didn't even know you all existed, till I started hunting up info on the iTouch and mobile reading.

A few years ago, I bought a Sony Clie (used, from ebay) and haven't stopped e-booking it since

I'm an older adult, living on the east coast of USA, I read Romance/paranormal/smut/scifi/mystery. My Clie is just about kaput and instead of getting another handheld/pda type of device, and wanting/needing something that will fit in my pocket (so no regular "e-book" devices), I'm thinking of getting an iTouch.

now I'm going to go and lurk on the forums, and read up on what people are saying.
SO glad to discover you all!
witchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome both

Witchy - get some stuff with larger pockets, as the eink screens are soooo much nicer to read on (My Sony nicely fits in my dressing gown pocket...)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bcogh50 and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and like it a lot. And do tell where you're located as we have bookworms from all over the world here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi witchy and welcome to the Forum. I have an iPhone an like reading on that but much prefer the Sony 505 for extended reading. I've occassionally been able to load the same book on both and that is very convenient as I always have one or the other with me.

Be sure and let us know what you finally decide on
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote