Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Lovecraft, H.P.: The Complete Juvenilia. V7. 11 September 2011

Here is the complete juvenilia of H. P. Lovecraft that is available to the public domain. This juvenilia is defined by the H. P. Lovcraft's listing in Wikipedia and all of the stories come from the H. P. Lovecraft Archive website.

Many thanks go to:
Pdurrant for providing the cover which can be found at:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27083

Valloric for providing such an excellent tool in Sigil as this book was created using it.

Jellby for his list of corrections and finding that amazing font.

Prestidigitweeze for his support and help with the declaration page.

And lastly: All members of this fantastic site for providing such a great place for all us ebook enthusiasts.

Stories included:
  • The Alchemist
  • The Beast in the Cave
  • The Little Glass Bottle
  • The Mysterious Ship
  • The Mystery of the Grave-Yard
  • The Secret Cave

All stories have been proof-read using the H. P. Lovecraft Archive site, if anyone has a better source, then feel free to double check the stories.

Lovecraft's collaborative work is available here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65671

Lovecraft's Fiction is available here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94970

Lovecraft's essays is available here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95822

Lovecraft's poetry is available here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96762

Ver. 1 7th December 2009 (236 downloads)
Initial release.

Ver. 2 23th August 2010 (5 downloads for non-TOC & 9 downloads for TOC)
Cleaned up the formatting and added a second file with a TOC page included.

Ver. 3 23rd August 2010 (17 downloads for non-TOC & 18 downloads for TOC)
Resolve an issue where the title was a bit inconsistant with that of the one on the title page.

Ver. 4 2nd September 2010 (62 downloads for non-TOC & 32 downloads for TOC)
Resolve an issue where the title was messed up.

Ver. 5 18th October 2010(50 downloads for non-TOC & 71 downloads for TOC)
Reformatted entire file so as to make it more compatible with reading systems and for file conversion.

Ver. 6 27th February 2011(73 downloads for non-TOC & 86 downloads for TOC)
Made numerous corrections to the text. Many thanks to Jelby for finding them.

Ver. 7 11th September 2011
Made lots of corrections to the stories. Thanks to Jellby for finding those.
Updated numerous headings with a great looking font (Agatha). Nice find Jellby, I love it, and it looks very appropriate for Lovercraft.
After researching the use of "shew" instead of "show", I've changed to using "shew" where I have found evidence that that was the original spelling. This may lead to having a mix of the use of "shew" & "show" in the same volume, but if the original text is in a particular form, then I think these books of mine should reflect that.
I've also updated the declaration page with a slightly modified version of the one that Prestidigitweeze sent me for my Lovecraft fiction volume so that it would also work for this book. (I hope the page makes sense and I haven't screwed it up)
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Complete Juvenilia of H. P. Lovecraft.epub (147.9 KB, 1025 views)
File Type: epub Complete Juvenilia of H. P. Lovecraft-TOC.epub (148.5 KB, 1231 views)

Last edited by ghostyjack; 09-10-2011 at 01:53 PM.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:32 AM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As I've just released another H.P. Lovecraft book I thought it was time to revisit this one.

I've cleaned up the formatting to improve the reading experience and added a second file with a TOC page included in it. Apart from the TOC, there is no difference between the two books.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Thanks Ghostyjack!
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #4
ghostyjack
Guru

Version 3 is uploaded with a corrected title in the metadata.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:57 AM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Just nitpicking, but the title of the epub says "Th Complete Juvenilia of H. P. Lovecraft"
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
ghostyjack
Guru

God Damn it! I thought I'd cleared out these little errors!

Thanks Jellby for pointing that out, I'll correct it and put up a new version today.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
ghostyjack
Guru

Version 5 is now available with completely redone formatting. Most of the changes are non-visible, but will (I hope) make the file a bit more compatible with different reading systems and improve the appearance after converting to a different format.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #8
ghostyjack
Guru

Version 6 is now uploaded.

This version as numerous corrections to the text. Some of my source files were not very good, but as the saying goes, "You can't see the Wood for the trees". Sometimes it takes someone else to spot the errors.

Thanks Jelby.

Last edited by ghostyjack; 02-28-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #9
ghostyjack
Guru

Version 7 is now available with numerous corrections and some nicer looking formatting.

Enjoy!