Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 06-17-2007, 09:40 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Montgomery, L. M.: Anne of Ingleside. v1. 17 June 07

This is the second Anne of Green Gables title I've put together.

I haven't read any of her books, but I know many readers love the character.

Here's a quote:

"Anne is the mother of five, with never a dull moment in her lively home. And now with a new baby on the way and insufferable Aunt Mary Maria visiting -- and wearing out her welcome -- Anne's life is full to bursting.

"Still Mrs. Doctor can't think of any place she'd rather be than her own beloved Ingleside. Until the day she begins to worry that her adored Gilbert doesn't love her anymore. How could that be? She may be a little older, but she's still the same irrepressible, irreplaceable redhead -- the wonderful Anne of Green Gables, all grown up. . . She's ready to make her cherished husband fall in love with her all over again!"

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Montgomery, L. M. - Anne of Ingleside.lrf (363.6 KB, 1171 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:31 PM   #2
comkwong
comkwong began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi Dr. Drib,
Thank you for sharing this book!
I am new to Mobile Read on my computer. How do I download from your attached file to my Kindle?
Thank you!
comkwong
comkwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by comkwong View Post
I am new to Mobile Read on my computer. How do I download from your attached file to my Kindle?
The book that Dr. Drib uploaded is in the .lrf format used on Sony readers. I just uploaded a Mobipocket version that you can download to your PC and install on your Kindle. Or, tomorrow's Mobipocket Download Guide should have a link to that version of the book.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:26 AM   #4
comkwong
comkwong began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thank you for uploading Ann of Ingleside

Hi Elsi,
Thank you very much for replying and for uploading the book! I was able to download it without any problems.
comkwong
comkwong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, historical fiction