Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

View Poll Results: What did you like about the book?
I liked the story line. 0 0%
I liked the main character, Finja. 0 0%
I liked the sexy parts. 0 0%
I liked the travel information. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
Courtney
Actually
Courtney began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Live & Love Until the last rose falls by Heidi Kranz

Hi, I'm a new-comer to this kind of community. I am not working now and so have some spare time to read, and now share some of my favorite books.

This one is brand new. I found it through a friend who said she had met the author and liked her, so i just finished reading it. The book's main character, Finja, begins as a little farm girl somewhere in East Germany who has lots of
curiosity and the "guts" to step out of her dismal life situation and explore the world. She didn't want to miss anything. It is her first book. I read it on Amazon Kindle. It has some typos, which I hope she corrects, but the book was fast moving, touching and fun-sexy. I hope she writes a sequel.
Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #2
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
How can you expect to have a poll about a brand new book that nobody's heard of?
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonjolene View Post
Hi, I'm a new-comer to this kind of community. I am not working now and so have some spare time to read, and now share some of my favorite books.

This one is brand new. I found it through a friend who said she had met the author and liked her, so i just finished reading it. The book's main character, Finja, begins as a little farm girl somewhere in East Germany who has lots of
curiosity and the "guts" to step out of her dismal life situation and explore the world. She didn't want to miss anything. It is her first book. I read it on Amazon Kindle. It has some typos, which I hope she corrects, but the book was fast moving, touching and fun-sexy. I hope she writes a sequel.
Welcome to MobileRead, sharonjolene

You might want to take a moment and use the 'introduce yourself' link below and join the rest of us.

This site is way more than just for reading recommendations, its a wonderful place to learn.

Is this book available in epub as well? If not, your author is missing out on a much bigger audience.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As an addendum.......you might let the author know we have a wonderful Writers Corner here.......and many author related threads.'

Perhaps she would like to join our site and let us know about her book.

Your poll doesn't have an option for "I haven't read this book".....
Old 12-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #5
Courtney
Actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
How can you expect to have a poll about a brand new book that nobody's heard of?
Yikes! Sorry about that. Shall just take it off for now? What do you recommend?
Advert
Old 12-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
Courtney
Actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, sharonjolene

You might want to take a moment and use the 'introduce yourself' link below and join the rest of us.

This site is way more than just for reading recommendations, its a wonderful place to learn.

Is this book available in epub as well? If not, your author is missing out on a much bigger audience.
Thanks. I will take your advice. Also, I will tell my friend to tell the author about ePub. sounds great.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonjolene View Post
Yikes! Sorry about that. Shall just take it off for now? What do you recommend?
You don't need to remove the poll unless you want to.

You just might not get a lot of responses.

Tags
fearless, love, self-confidence, sex, travel