Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-01-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
AbdoX
AbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura about

Device: none
Kobo Glo no DRM

Hello:

I'm have been thinking to buy a Kobo Glo but I have a question. I have book whith out DRM downloaded from internet, can I copy and read this files into the kobo glo?? I' have read that it's imposible.
Thanks a lot
AbdoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
What format is the book you want to read?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
rainio
Connoisseur
rainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciserainio juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Course you can!
Just need to copy across using explorer to the kobo which shows up as a removable drive/device.
rainio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #4
AbdoX
AbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura aboutAbdoX has a spectacular aura about

Smile

Thanks for yours replies.

I have forgotten the format XD, I was talking about epub but I have my answer and a decision
AbdoX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo, kobo