Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
awoodiette
awoodiette began at the beginning.

Device: Augen - The Book
The Book by Augen - Help Please

I have been working with my new Augen eReader for two days now.

1. I registered my DRM - shows as activated on my reader

2. I purchased books from ebooks.com

3. Reader showed the books were loaded onto my reader.

4. Tried to open each, individually. Received error message indicating my reader does not support the formats.

I would truly appreciate any suggestions on what I am doing wrong and/or how to resolve these issues.

Thank you,
awoodiette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by awoodiette View Post

I have been working with my new Augen eReader for two days now.

1. I registered my DRM - shows as activated on my reader

2. I purchased books from ebooks.com

3. Reader showed the books were loaded onto my reader.

4. Tried to open each, individually. Received error message indicating my reader does not support the formats.

I would truly appreciate any suggestions on what I am doing wrong and/or how to resolve these issues.

Thank you,
Did you FIRST bring your Purchase into Adobe to fetch the book?
What you get with the purchase is a 'token' to download the real book (EPUB or PDF file extension )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert