Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 01-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Welcome New Members!

Welcome New Members!

The Holiday season was very good to MobileRead. We now have over 150,000 members! In order to help all our new members have a great experience in our community, we strongly recommend that you read our General Guidelines, which can be found here and at the bottom of each page. The guidelines aren't too difficult to follow. In short, they tell us to play nice, keep it clean, keep our signatures modest (not over 100 pixels in height), and not to discuss political or religious topics outside of the special Politics and Religion forum. (Those interested in taking part in political and/or religious discussions can find out how to opt-in to that forum by reviewing the first post of this thread.)

In addition, there are special posting guidelines for authors wishing to promote their works which can be found here.

Above all have fun! Discover and explore all the information our members have to share, jump in and share what you have learned, ask questions, and get to know us as we get to know you.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-17-2012 at 05:26 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Yay us!
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
MobileRead is my browser home page. Always something interesting or fun going on, not to mention all the help I've gotten (and tried to give, where I could) with my ereaders! Welcome, welcome all!

Happy reading in 2012!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:11 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Thank you for the welcome, very warmly received .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Thank you for the welcome, very warmly received .....
You know we appreciate you new members, Geoff. Have you introduced yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum?

(Actually, I never have. Must remember to do that one day. But you new folks, don't follow my example. There are people waiting to say "Hi!")
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
You know we appreciate you new members, Geoff. Have you introduced yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum?

(Actually, I never have. Must remember to do that one day. But you new folks, don't follow my example. There are people waiting to say "Hi!")
Looks like Geoff has already said Hi.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
jlvetor123
jlvetor123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the welcome, now if I can figure out the site. Love my westerns with some drama and real life lightly mixed in.
jlvetor123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Please use the Introduce Yourself forum for introductions. Do not reply to this thread for that purpose.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I too failed to introduce myself after I joined, but did record some interesting (infamous) first posts of others in the thread entitled "Infamous First Posts and/or Introductions".
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote