Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 10-16-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Opening PDF outside of Adobe Digital Edition

Made a big mistake a bought a computer book that has DRM. Long story short, when I realized, I already download and installed Adobe Digital Edition and the PDF in my Mac. Now I cannot open the PDF, not even with Adobe Digital Edition, as I removed the authorization (I authorize via computer, no ID)

1st, how I can get it open via Adobe. And 2nd, any hints of how "desinfect"? I know it is against Forum rules to copy paste exact instructions but I just want to know overall process or what to Google.

Of course, I paid for the book.

jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fixed. The company eventually sent me a free DRM book.
Advert
Old 10-18-2014, 12:26 AM   #3
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I like your avatar.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #4
jocampo
Layback feline

Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
I like your avatar.

Thanks!