Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
kissyfish
Connoisseur
kissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavenskissyfish is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Irex Iliad
manybooks.net no longer putting out IRex Iliad format

I am no longer seeing the IRex Iliad format on manybooks, is this because it has been dropped, or should I be using another format?

Anyone using manybooks?
kissyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissyfish View Post
I am no longer seeing the IRex Iliad format on manybooks, is this because it has been dropped, or should I be using another format?

Anyone using manybooks?
Mmmh, you can use mobipocket .prc or "pdf - custom" which offers an iLiad preset with correct dimensions.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert