Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 04-12-2014, 04:07 PM   #1
HisLittleOne
Enthusiast
HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.HisLittleOne shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPad Mini w/retina
Colorizing Theme Patterns

Would it be possible to be able to customize the color of the background (page) pattern? For example, when choosing the XV pattern for my book I'd like to use that pattern with a pale pink or lavender tint to it...can that be possible? If so, I'd love to have that available!

Thank you very much.
HisLittleOne is offline   Reply With Quote