Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-28-2014, 11:54 PM   #1
RangerBabe
RangerBabe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Hello

Hi. I think I tried to post once before, but I didn't do it right. Sometimes computers & I don't get along. Hopefully I don't screw this up again.

I've been using Calibre for several years, but just barely starting checking into the forums since I've been having some issues.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post my issue here, so I'll just wait a bit before I try to get help on the one I'm having right now.

Sharon
RangerBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:23 AM   #2
Lin2412
Grand Sorceress
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello Sharon, welcome to mobileread! I hope you have a great time around here like I did.
You can refer to your concern to the E-Book Software section for the Calibre threads

Also you can browse through the topics if it's also been encountered by other members or you can just post a new thread about your concern. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Lin2412; 12-29-2014 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Added info
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2014, 05:39 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Sharon and welcome to MobileRead. if your question is Calibre related, post it in our Calibre section in our eBook Software Forum and you will get a quick and helpful answer
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:18 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

The Introduce Yourself Forum is for courteous new members to introduce themselves.

Your previous post was deleted because you were asking questions regarding an issue you were having, rather than introducing yourself. A PM was sent to you regarding that previous post.

Why not take the time NOW to introduce yourself to our community?

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-29-2014 at 06:21 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote