Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
KindleKid
Zealot
KindleKid began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
MS Formatting Preserved?

It says on the site:

"The Word file gets automatically converted into an HTML file. Smart import preserves all the formatting in the Word document including tables, images, hyperlinks"

But when I had a table converted into an ebook. It didn't preserve anything. If I made the table any more simpler, it wouldn't be a table anymore. Is "Smart import" a setting on the creator? If so, where is it? I can't seem to find it. Has anyone else tried making an MS Doc with a table and knows the right course of action?
KindleKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I don't have experience with MS Word tables, but for MOBI table in general see About the good usage of Tables.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote