Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Dawner
Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'Dawner gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: iPad & Nook
Free teen novellas!

Young adult books are a guilty pleasure of mine and there are some good free ones at Copia right now.

Survivors by Sophie Littlefield - http://www.thecopia.com/catalog/deta...?catId=8948372
Mutiny by Artist Arthur - http://www.thecopia.com/catalog/deta...?catId=8948371
Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa - http://www.thecopia.com/catalog/deta...?catId=8665900

There's nothing better than filling up my e-reader with free books. Now I just need to take a trip to the beach to read them all!
Dawner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Appreciate the freebies! I have Copia app on my iPad 2, so I'm all set now!

Thanks!!!!!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freebies, harlequin teen