Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
ivanz
ivanz began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX Graphite
Kindle DX Global Wireless - NOW ON EBAY UK

NOW ON EBAY UK at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=270619920817

I am selling a 2 months old Kindle DX Global Wireless Edition. It's in great condition and I haven't really had much time to use it (unfortunately). It comes with absolutely everything as sold: all boxes, real leather cover, USB cable, all manuals and even the receipt for the warranty.

There no chips or scratches. The bottom right corner is slightly worn off, but it is barely noticeable as you can see on the photos.

I am looking for something around £260 / €340 (or make me an offer). PayPal preferred, but you can also wire money to my bank account.

The Kindle is in Winchester, United Kingdom and I am happy to post either domestic using whatever Royal Mail service you want (first class, next day, etc) or to all of Europe (there will be no import tax). Also if you live nearby you can pick it up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3015.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	921.9 KB
ID:	55087

Name:	IMG_3019.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	709.8 KB
ID:	55088

Name:	IMG_3021.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	949.4 KB
ID:	55089

Name:	IMG_3022.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	903.6 KB
ID:	55090

Last edited by ivanz; 08-09-2010 at 02:34 PM.
ivanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:57 AM   #2
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
pm sent.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2010, 06:41 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

This poster has very few posts.

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning an OP's character, but Members have been burnt by unscrupulous scoundrels in the past.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Thanks Dr Drib!

I've actually just won a DX on E-Bay - so crossing my fingers that all goes smoothly - for about the same price. So I won't be needing this one anyway.

suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:22 AM   #5
wadcyr8_197
wadcyr8_197 began at the beginning.

Device: None
is it still available ?
wadcyr8_197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #6
ivanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadcyr8_197 View Post
is it still available ?
Hey,

Yes it is still available.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
wadcyr8_197
wadcyr8_197 began at the beginning.

Device: None
is it a good reader for technical and academic paper ?
wadcyr8_197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #8
smorvan
smorvan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Your Kindle DX

I have been looking for one of these for some time now.

I am now planning on buying the new DX from Amazon, especially since I will be travelling to the states in October.

Unfortunaly though (for you!), the newer Kindle DX is indecently priced compared to the price you paid for yours, but I thought I would give it a shot.

So basically, what would be your lowest acceptable price?

Thanks,

Stephane
smorvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #9
ivanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorvan View Post
I have been looking for one of these for some time now.

I am now planning on buying the new DX from Amazon, especially since I will be travelling to the states in October.

Unfortunaly though (for you!), the newer Kindle DX is indecently priced compared to the price you paid for yours, but I thought I would give it a shot.

So basically, what would be your lowest acceptable price?

Thanks,

Stephane
I will probably put my Kindle DX on ebay tonight hoping to get at least £200 - £230.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
ivanz

I have posted the DX on ebay UK at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=270619920817