Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-07-2006, 12:21 PM   #1
Zonk/PJ
Zonk/PJ began at the beginning.

Device: Undecided
How can one buy the reader outside the US?

Hi this is my second post, but as i've made the first a minute ago this can be the first post of mine you read, so hello to everybody...

I'm spanish, and i don't know anybody in the States that i can trust with the money to buy it and send it to me, so what could i do to buy the Reader outside the US?

I haven't really made a decission yet, but in case i decide to buy the reader i would like to know how to do it, becasue Sony Spain says that there are no plans to sell it here because the spanish ebook industry is "weak"...

Thanks for the answer...
Zonk/PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 12:39 PM   #2
Zonk/PJ
Zonk/PJ began at the beginning.

Device: Undecided
Sorry i've just found a thread where this subject is being treated...

But after reading it i still don't know where to buy it. It seems there is no page, and i won't order to a person i don't know (no offense intended, i've had several problems and i'm not willing to do it anymore...)

I'm going to post this on the other thread, so administrators delete this if you want...

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience...
Zonk/PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert