Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #31
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
It worked fairly quick for me.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #32
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's not yet been sent to the iPod.
It's a huge book - are you sure you have enough space on your iPod for it to be stored?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #33
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I'm loading it via Edge to my iPhone and it's taking a while. Yes I have enough space, over 1GB free. It's been over 2 minutes. I guess I've been spoiled with Wispernet sending everythig I ever purchased in under 30 seconds.

Some illustrations:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.png
Views:	194
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	25509   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.png
Views:	239
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	25510  

Last edited by pagansoul; 03-12-2009 at 01:45 PM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote