Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 07-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
rigong
rigong began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-T1
APK toggle partial/default refresh

Hi folks,
there is an apk to toggle between default to partial refresh mode of PRS-T1 ?

Thank you !!!!
rigong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:37 AM   #2
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML, Onyx Boox Note Pro
Yes, there is. I found it in this posting in the No-refresh thread. I have added the two launch points exposed by this app (activate no-refresh and activate default refresh) to my notification area using Bar Shortcuts, and it's working nicely.

Please note that if you've rooted with rupor's package, the generic ListView code already automatically toggles no-refresh whenever you scroll. That means that you'll find no-refresh disabled after each scroll action that uses ListView, even if you've explicitly enabled it before.
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2012, 03:23 AM   #3
rigong
rigong began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by altruizine View Post
Yes, there is. I found it in this posting in the No-refresh thread. I have added the two launch points exposed by this app (activate no-refresh and activate default refresh) to my notification area using Bar Shortcuts, and it's working nicely.

Please note that if you've rooted with rupor's package, the generic ListView code already automatically toggles no-refresh whenever you scroll. That means that you'll find no-refresh disabled after each scroll action that uses ListView, even if you've explicitly enabled it before.
Thanks a lot !!!!
rigong is offline   Reply With Quote