Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #1
Richs
Richs began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Hello! Lover of Calibre here!

Title says it all! Thanks for everyone's excellent work!
Richs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:04 AM   #2
Richs

Also, I may be the first to say so, but you (Kovid) have great voice/accent. You should be in the media: radio/cable news/etc.
Advert
Old 01-13-2014, 01:13 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:19 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Richs and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #5
Richs

Now that i have my content server up and have used regular expressions to clean up my DB, I'm so incredibly thankful for Calibre. Is there someway I can to Kovid (who still hasn't accepted my Facebook invitation) or whomever else is responsible for this wonderful tool?
Advert
Old 01-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richs View Post
Now that i have my content server up and have used regular expressions to clean up my DB, I'm so incredibly thankful for Calibre. Is there someway I can to Kovid (who still hasn't accepted my Facebook invitation) or whomever else is responsible for this wonderful tool?
I suspect donations are always welcome.

http://calibre-ebook.com/donate

Now that you've introduced yourself, explore the other forums and threads on Mobileread, rather than posting in your intro thread.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote