Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 08-03-2021, 06:25 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Audiobooks.com

For those of you who use Audiobooks.com, I have had a very disturbing discussion with their customer service team. I recently ran into a problem - their latest version of their app has moved where books are downloaded to on your device. I think they moved them to the section of Android non-rooted devices cannot access. I tried discussing this with their customer service team, and the response I got was "We do not offer DRM-free book. This is not something that we have done in the past."

Obviously this person is at least partly uninformed, as I have always gotten DRM-free titles from Audiobooks.com. Having said that it seems they no longer intend for you to be able to hold onto the titles you purchase except through their walled garden. If that sort of thing matters to you and you are a regular customer of Audiobooks.com I would suggest you may want to rethink your audiobook sources.

skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote