Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-04-2009, 06:36 AM   #1
qq67
qq67 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
2 level structure in bookmarks

I have a PDF Bible with two level bookmarks. So I select one of the bbok of bible then i can select the part. Is there any wy to make this kind of linked structure in LRF? I know i cant make expand/collapse bookmarks but maybe the bible's book name can be a link to the page where are the links to tha parts of the book.

sorry about my english and thanks in advance
qq67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
qq67--

I'm pretty sure that the LRF format only allows one level table of contents--is that what you're asking about? The ePub format allows multiple levels. Sherman has posted a very nicely formatted version of the English King James Version of the Bible at MobileReads--

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31709

Is that something like you're looking for/wondering about?

Hope this helps--
dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert