Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Stockbridge, Grant: The Wheel Of Death (Spider #2). v2, 19 Sept 2008

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/t...wheel_of_death

VERSION #2: I found the original cover art to this title. I also changed the page after the cover to conform to the other Spider title I assembled. The three examples of Spider pulp art still remain, although I put the numbers (the links) in a horizontal line. Version #1 has been removed.

He wears a black cape, he clouds men's minds, and he's The Spider!

The Spider was a pulp hero from the 1930s who fought evil whenever the head of evil reared its ugly visage. He was The Spider, my friends. He didn't play with his cellphone or his ebook. Rather, he smashed the minions of evil who lurked on the underbelly of civilization.

This was a great series that I discovered in the early 1970s, but this novel originally appeared in 1933.

BONUS: I've included 3 pulp covers to The Spider. I love to look at these old covers, as they give a sense of a time now gone.

I hope you enjoy it

NOTE: The number by the title (#2) refers to the number in the series.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-20-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: more information
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
VERSION #2: I found the original cover art to this title. I also changed the page after the cover to conform to the other Spider title I assembled. The three examples of Spider pulp art still remain, although I put the numbers (the links) in a horizontal line. Version #1 has been removed.

Have fun.

I'll be adding 3 or 4 more titles in this pulp series.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert