Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 05:02 AM   #166
deden
deden began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello to everybody and I'm sorry for my bad english
I don't know if I'm in right session but I have the same problem; I need an internal sd card image for my kobo glo.
it's Dead and the factory reset is stopping and it doesn't work.
is here somebody so kind to post me the original sd image?
thank you
DAN
Old 08-05-2014, 06:09 AM   #167
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent
Advert
Old 08-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #168
el_fali
el_fali began at the beginning.

Hello everybody.

I have the same problem than many people here. My Glo is completely frozen after the last update. I can't restart and is impossible to do a factory reset. I just have a white screen.

Could someone help me with that? please. I need a sd card image too.

I would appreciate your help. Thanks.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:56 PM   #169
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:25 PM   #170
el_fali
el_fali began at the beginning.

Thank you davidfor
Advert
Old 08-08-2014, 01:32 AM   #171
deden
deden began at the beginning.

Thank you very much Davidfor
Old 08-11-2014, 01:45 AM   #172
Fishy1
Fishy1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hi

Don't know what my daughter did but all I can get is a solid blue light and a powered off screen. All reset methods have failed. Charged with same power source and cable that I use for Aura HD and BlackBerry.

Please send link for image - last resort.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:14 AM   #173
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #174
knospe
knospe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
My Glo died yesterday. As far as i read in different threads, opening the housing, unplugging the battery for some time and restoring the sd card from a clean image might do the trick. The reader is already out of warranty, so I would be very grateful for an image to test if i can get it to work again.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #175
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Disconnecting the battery for a while will have no beneficial affect on the Kobo devices. The devices loads an OS from the SD card just as a PC loads from the hard disk. It is far more important to make sure the battery is charged when it seems to be having trouble starting.
Old 08-22-2014, 09:55 PM   #176
knospe
knospe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thx for the link ... didn't use it because just as i wanted to open the housing i tried the reset procedure one last time ... and the reader came back to life and did updates
Old 08-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #177
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Is it possible to have a link for the image ?? just to have it ??
Old 08-24-2014, 09:11 AM   #178
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PMs sent.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:20 PM   #179
llcool
llcool began at the beginning.

Device: K0bo Glo
Bricked

Hi All,

I need am image for my Kobo Glo N613 the original SD card is corrupt.

Thanks,

Lloyd.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:57 PM   #180
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Closed Thread