Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-18-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Keyboard
SOLD - Brand New Eco-Vue Black Cover for Kindle 2

I just bought this on August 8th, and have decided I like using my K2 nekkid instead. Rather than paying the shipping to send it back, I thought maybe someone on here would like to buy it.

I paid $42.99 total for it. I will sell it for $37.00. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by disney_mommy; 08-21-2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: sold item.
disney_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Before you sell your cover, remember, that if you were to drop your K2 without a cover, you increase the risk of the screen becoming damaged.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

I'm more of an immediate gratification kind of gal, so I'd rather be pleased right now than worry about the future...
Old 08-19-2009, 07:50 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_mommy View Post
I'm more of an immediate gratification kind of gal, so I'd rather be pleased right now than worry about the future...
I sometimes take my cover off when I read, and I have a great cover. Sometimes, it's just nice to feel only the Kindle as one reads.

You might look at this link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=1268192011

This is a case that's supposed to hold a naked Kindle 2. I don't have one, but I'm thinking of purchasing this.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:20 AM   #5
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic

I do carry my K2 in a BorsaBella bag when I'm not using it. I can't imagine not having it protected in my purse and whatnot. The only time it is out (and unprotected) is when I'm reading. And then, I do like the feel of using it nekkid.