Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Fictionwise - 55% off this week (exp 9/24)

Use 092112 for 55% this week. Stated exp date is 9/24 but as usual probably few days longer.

Last edited by apesmom; 09-23-2012 at 07:26 PM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Thanks!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:37 PM   #3
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I knew it was coming soon!!!

I wonder how much this is gonna cost me?!?

jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
$25 so far. Now I'll wait for the "new" books to show up Monday afternoon, to see if there is anything else I want at 70% off.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
Deljah
Connoisseur
Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Use 092112 for 55% this week. Stated exp date is 9/24 but usual probably few days longer.
thanks for posting this! I'm loading up my cart!
Deljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #6
Arwym
Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arwym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Literati eReader, B&N Nook Simple Touch
First time buying from Fictionwise, I'll surely enjoy using this coupon. Thanks!
Arwym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #7
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
I finally broke down and bought something from FW:

Dead Fall Back By Michael D'Asti $1.53
On Basilisk Station [Honor Harrington Series #1] By David Weber $2.70
Analog Science Fiction and Fact, November 2012 $1.80
Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine, October 2012 1.80
Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine, November 2012 $1.80
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, that sucks. Fictionwise charged my credit card the pre-coupon amount. Does anyone have any contact info for them?
Old 09-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #9
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
If you go to their "Help" page and look for "Contact Customer Support." There is a drop down menu for Suggestions/feedback to send a message.

I have an address and phone number from 2011 but it may be outdated.
Fictionwise
346 Main St, A Ste
Chatham, New Jersey 07928
(973) 701-6770
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
I finally broke down and bought something from FW:

Dead Fall Back By Michael D'Asti $1.53
On Basilisk Station [Honor Harrington Series #1] By David Weber $2.70
Analog Science Fiction and Fact, November 2012 $1.80
Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine, October 2012 1.80
Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine, November 2012 $1.80
More bad news On Basilisk Station [Honor Harrington Series #1] By David Weber is in the Baen Free Library. Has been for 11 years.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #11
Quake1028
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
If you go to their "Help" page and look for "Contact Customer Support." There is a drop down menu for Suggestions/feedback to send a message.

I have an address and phone number from 2011 but it may be outdated.
Fictionwise
346 Main St, A Ste
Chatham, New Jersey 07928
(973) 701-6770
Thanks. The phone number is most definitely outdated.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #12
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
Thanks. The phone number is most definitely outdated.
Sorry about that. I just now looked in the Yellow Pages, New Jersey Chamber of Commerce and the BBB and they all had the same phone number. If it's no longer in service, they must have recently changed it.

It appears the website is the only means of contacting them.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #13
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Picked up the Oct and Nov Analogs - it's sad really, I used to spend tons of money there but now all I do is wait for coupons and get Analog. I wouldn't even buy that there anymore except that nobody else sells DRM-free ePub versions.

(Will not go into diatribe about Amazon's subscription system.)
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
Picked up the Oct and Nov Analogs - it's sad really, I used to spend tons of money there but now all I do is wait for coupons and get Analog. I wouldn't even buy that there anymore except that nobody else sells DRM-free ePub versions.

(Will not go into diatribe about Amazon's subscription system.)
I agree with you. I remember this being one of my favorite places to get books from. This has to be one of the big casualties of Agency pricing.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #15
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Yep, multiformat mags are much nicer.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote