Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #16
Number_6
Enthusiast
Number_6 doesn't litterNumber_6 doesn't litter

Device: Barnes and Noble Nook Wi-fi, Ectaco jetBookLite, Nokia N810, Nokia 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchwah View Post
Ectaco is the best! I love those guys so much. I emailed them asking if I make another video review, would they give me an earlight for it? This was the reply:

<snip>We love our jetBook owners and for that we are sending you the leather case AND the earlight together!<snip>

I would still make that other video regardless.
Submit your videos now because it's definitely worth it!
That's very cool. Ectaco is VERY good to their customers. My 4 free leather cases arrived today via UPS. This is the equivalent of a $180 gift from them. My family and friend are elated to be included in Ectaco's generosity.

Please let us know how that earlight works for you. I was curious as to how it is powered. If it works well, I might be looking to get one myself. I tend to read at night before going to sleep.
Number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:09 PM   #17
mitchwah
Connoisseur
mitchwah is on a distinguished road

Device: Jetbook Lite, Ematic 7" eReader
sure. will let you know when I get the chance to try it.
mitchwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #18
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
I wonder if they are over 20 people yet, i think they have to be at this point.

I still need to post mine but i work all day ahhhh! Any way an earlight would be cool too, i could use it to walk my dog =]
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #19
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Here's mine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4YR5GUuz3E
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:36 AM   #20
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHARKAVY View Post
Just curious... were you drunk?
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2010, 06:10 AM   #21
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingenzyme View Post
Just curious... were you drunk?
No, why?
Old 05-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #22
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Quote:
No, why?
Nothing, nothing at all. Your video just reminds me of myself while I'm drunk. I hope you don't take any offense from this. I think it's a nice video. The blair witch style really did remind me of when I was drunk.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #23
DJHARKAVY
Addict

Quote:
Nothing, nothing at all. Your video just reminds me of myself while I'm drunk. I hope you don't take any offense from this. I think it's a nice video. The blair witch style really did remind me of when I was drunk.
No. I was on the subway, and I had not gotten around to doing a vid.

And I thought about the best part of the JBL, which was that I have a whole library at my fingertips. I had just finished one book and had a host of choices. So I did the vid while sitting on the train.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #24
jblitereader
Addict

Quote:

And I thought about the best part of the JBL, which was that I have a whole library at my fingertips. I had just finished one book and had a host of choices. So I did the vid while sitting on the train.
What a coincidence. Last time I was really drunk I was stumbling home with a drunken friend using the train, too.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #25
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:

very nice vid. i should have thought of that but you beat me to it!

i actually take the train every morning/night and read my jetBook LITE on the way.

its true about the pocket-ability (if thats a word lol). its such a great size and works so well for those on the go.

btw, i submitted my video last week and 3 days later got a case! very cool case too! kudos to them on the design. apparently they have over 50 submissions now from what i heard and if you havent made a video yet ---- MAKE IT!!! --- YOU GET A FREE CASE!!!! lol
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #26
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Great video Daniel!, because it shows its convenience on the train without you ever mentioning the commute.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #27
jblitereader
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
they have over 50 submissions...
How come a search in youtube only turn up half a dozen?
Old 05-19-2010, 09:50 PM   #28
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
btw, i submitted my video last week and 3 days later got a case! very cool case too! kudos to them on the design. apparently they have over 50 submissions now from what i heard and if you havent made a video yet ---- MAKE IT!!! --- YOU GET A FREE CASE!!!! lol
I was impressed that they shipped the free case so quickly and by air mail. Very nice case. I sometimes put mine in my cargo pocket so extra screen protection is nice.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #29
DJHARKAVY
Addict

Quote:
very nice vid. i should have thought of that but you beat me to it!

i actually take the train every morning/night and read my jetBook LITE on the way.

its true about the pocket-ability (if thats a word lol). its such a great size and works so well for those on the go.

I got a message from them on Youtube today. I mentioned that my wife also has one, and they are sending me two leather cases.

Thank you for the compliment, BTW...
Old 05-20-2010, 10:42 AM   #30
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
How come a search in youtube only turn up half a dozen?
i didnt label mine as review for jetBook LITE instead its just the file source. im probably not the only one who did that
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ectaco, giveaway, jetbook, jetbook lite, jetbook review